Terms of reference
Follow all UCITS & AIFs related developments, translate these developments into information to CIFA members, support UCITS & AIFs related promotional activities and monitor best practices. In particular the Committee is expected to provide CIFA members with:
- Information on the authorisation procedure of Cyprus UCITS & AIFs and of the documentation required, including timelines and fees.
- Information on, the electronic notification procedure of UCITS & AIFs cross-border marketing.
- Information on the issues, on which the Competent Authority focuses, when examining an authorisation and/or a notification application.
- A general brief of UCITS & AIFs related developments and their expected operational and commercial implications.
- Information on the discussions and/or decisions taken in major UCITS and AIFs conferences abroad.
- Information on the listing of Cyprus UCITS & AIFs.
The above list is non-exhaustive and other related issues may also be analysed and dealt with by the Committee as appropriate.
Chairman: Chris Odysseos, [email protected]